Thursday 17 January 2008

HOME

didnt go to sch today
cos my eye was in discomfort.
red n sore.
so stayed at home e whole of today

changed my bedsheet n swept my room.
e dirt was scary
mum probably haven been sweeping e floor
cos she's still sick.
and i realise for e past few days
my eldest sis was e one
ironing my uniforms.
haha.

anyway. ytd was e official start of cca for e other J1s
so now mjco seems much more ren nao
n i have 2 LQ frens.
surprisely one of them happened to be jazreen's cousin.
what a small world.
she probably has amazing memory
cos she onli met me once more than 4 yrs back
at jaz's bday party.

oh ya. n i survived ogl interview.
played 3 games n did cheers.
wasnt realli ethu la.
i wonder how anyone can do that
when u met abt 5 other ppl
whom u have nv ever talked to before.
so get in or not it doesnt realli matter.
anway in that hr i knew like 5 ppl.
n one of them was my pri schmate
i cldnt even recognize.

there's co tmr. all e way till 6.
i wished it wasnt on fri.
missed maths L&T and bio L&T today
bet i have alot of things to catch up.
*whine*
but e onli consolation is...
i skipped PE.

suddenly felt like gg to poly.
all e subj r fine
just that i seriously hate maths.
AHH!
nvm i still have time to think through.
adious~

No comments:

Post a Comment