Sunday 27 January 2008

MONDAY BLUES.



been giving myself too much excuses
not to blog for e past few days.
but i shall give some life to this blog today.
hohoho.



been a couple of days since e release of o results.
im not exactly happy abt my results
but on e whole i did unexpectedly well for certain subjects.
all but bio. it was a horror n i cldnt believe myself.
but oh wells. im over emo-ing abt it.
though e case. im still wondering if i shld continue taking bio.
anyways.
thx for j who tried to make me laugh when i was whining over it.
phys was a miracle. ha.
thanks for e well wishes from anyone
n thanks teachers =)

eng A2
emaths B3
amaths C6
chem B3
bio C6
phys B3
combine hum B3
higher chi A1

L1R5-15-4 L1B4-10

got e exactly e same as my sis
n im quite glad.
cos we dun have to compare with each other
n feel upset over it.
wohoo.



my sis was pondering over e future.
so i tried to influence her e way i want it.
haha.
first was to make want to go jc
n second to make her choose mjc.
n i did it!
propaganda. hee.
her first choice is mjc.
im secretly hoping she gets in.
leave everything up to fate then.



had roadrace on sat
n i survived!
3.2km
position 188. n i think it's not too bad.
considering e fact that im a bad runner.
=)
went to eat @ kfc after that
with e prss gang ( wendy bj jx sw)
chatted for quite long before j came along.
went off earlier before my meeting my sis for cny shopping.
we had dinner together with p n f
quite a fruitless trip cos didnt get anything.
nvm. shall go again e nxt wkend.
=P



today's stay-at-home-and-do-hw day
there was tons of hw
n alot got me so stuck
i just gave up. boohoo.
that's such a bad start.
we're onli like 2 chapts into jc life.
sighh.



mummy went to learn how to make pineapple tarts
at my aunt's place
so there's lots of things to munch on.
=)



wkends r such short n precious time.
monday's just a few hrs away.
sigh^infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment