Sunday 20 January 2008

=(



woke up quite late today
to compensate for e lack of slp.
stone at home till 3+pm
before i went out to meet my sister in town.
wanted to get shoes
but im terribly sad
cos there's no size.
either no more sizes
or i cant even fit e smallest size.
this is so pathetic.
i hope my feet grow a little bigger.
just one size bigger. haha.

my daddy is so poor thing
i guess he's terribly tired
he fell aslp in e living rm.
not that he wants to
but mummy's watching dvd in e room.
my dad's so compromising.
so nice.

n my sis is dead.
2nd sis.
cos she's still not back at this time.

n oh ya.
i got into ogl.
which is quite unbelievable
cos i was quite un-enthu.
but nonetheless. i tink it's gonna be quite exciting
cos a said our class have 14 selected for ogls out of 17 students.

pe in jc = dread
it's all abt running n i hate that e most.
i hoped very hard that im not in underwt club
cos i dun want to report to sch early in e morning
to go gym-ing.
no way.

n i signed up for roadrace competitive
out of peer pressure.
haha. im mad.

gtg end here cos my sis claimed
to nid to send an urgent email.
whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment