Sunday 24 February 2008

HAPPY BDAE EYF!
(in case u dunno. it means eleven yrs fren)



went to celebrate eyf's bdae today
had singing session @ loyang pt
with bday boy,kok peng, jess and sharyl.
it's was realli enjoyable.



sharyl had to go off halfway though.
continued singing
n had dinner together at jack's place
cos we cldnt make it for e movie @ 7pm.
dinner was super duper yummy.
and super filling.



planned to watch L after dinner
but ringed mum up
n she was inisistent not to let me go.
oh ya. j tried to call n ask my mum
n her heart she claimed was jumping super fast.
haha. but in e end she talked to my dad instead.
so poor me went off with j
while e two guys went for movie.



but whatever it is. it was a great day =)
my dear EYF. u're 17! hope u had a great day too.
oh ya n must thank J
for her super duper cosy n comfy cardi.


came home n my heart just sank
when pris told me our class got split into 2 hses.
haiz..
n den when i talk to my 'brother'
i got even more emo.
cos we diff hse.



what to do.
life jus likes to play tricks on us.
but i jus give e benefit of doubt.
n jus go n look at e board myself tmr morning.
*cross my fingers*



PICS!


e singing wq. got sei sia. haha.


sharyl sings.


yum yum dinner


bday boy

No comments:

Post a Comment