Thursday 21 February 2008

TIRED



woke up at 5.30am
consecutively for e 2nd day.
n guess what.
offical reporting time for ogl's supposed to be 7.10.
reached sch at 6.20 ytd n 6.38 today.
reason?
bird captain n bird ohl
say this is to train us so that we wont be late nxt wk.
*yawn*
my sis is like super shiok lo.
she can wake up at 7am n still be on time.
cos sch is just mins of walk away from home.

anway. today's prog was like so dead
all but e last part.
all e endless speeches talkings
totally made me wanna slp
n made my butt numb.
e best part of e day was
when council taught e other j1 mass dance.
used to dread it but maybe it's not so bad
esp when ogl demo couple dance.
i think we look like crazy zi-high ppl.
but who cares. haha



had blue bird meeting with fifi after sch
came up with some cheers n stuff
n tmr is supposed to be sch hol
cos it's staff well-being day
but sadly. we nid to come back to do props
which will prob end during evening time.
sigh. but that's e sacrifice for being an ogl i guess.



went to buy uniform after that
n got e biggest shock of my life.
e q was so long it looked endless.
for a moment i thght there's a million ppl in front of me.
okay. not so bad. maybe like 30?
it's so unfair cos e guy's q was so short.
me n shiva started q-ing at abt e same time
n he got his almost an h before me.
took almost 2h to get my uni
somemore e aunty cheated me lo.
take measurements still not accurate.
e skirt was like freaking big lo.
must go change on mon.
n i told mum to alter my skirt
n she went huhhh. no nid la. just fold. haha.
so lazy


had steamboat for dinner today
so fast it's alr e end of cny.
=) happy cny. for e last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment