Monday 25 February 2008




IM A LITTLE SUPERHERO GAL
trying to conquer e whole wide wrld.



went to e board outisde GO
first thing when i reached sch.
im in phobos 5.
e worst thing is not e change of hse,
but e splitting up of our class
n a reason onli j knows.
well those who chose e same combi were together
all but me.
sob.
heard that ogl might still be reshuffled after o2.
but well im not putting too much hope on it.
sigh. let's jus let nature takes its course.
or like one of my fave beatles' song that goes
"let it be just le it be. let it be just let it be. "
i'll try to be less anti-social.
shall dedicate one of post to S302 on e last day of o2.
saw my bro in triton today
n den cam said BFFAE
den i got slightly emo all over again.
whatever it is.
let's enjoy our days as blue birds of e hse.
cos we're e real true blue meridian
=)



on a lighter note.
had more interaction with my og.
ice breakers were quite funny.
seeing ppl playing wacko n totally stoned
while holding e stick
cos they cldnt rmb ppls' names
n im like so suay.
cos there's a gal called eileen in my og.
den everybody just anyhow call eleen/eileen
although they have a choice
but i also got sabotaged.
n till this pt of time(end of ice breakers),
being someone with realli bad memory
had to admit i cldnt rmb much names.



it was during OSC(operation survivor crisis)
den u start to know them better
start to joke
start to find out e more outspoken ones
n e comical ones.
although C3 started out realli quiet n soft spoken
at e end of e day they were quite a fun bunch of ppl.
n one fact to note is that
out of 15 ppl, there's onli 4 gals.
i think tmr's MMM's gonna be mad
cos guys got longer legs,
they probably walk n run real fast.

oh ya. e main highlight of OSC
is always e wet zone.
n i dunno why.
either e grp im in
or my grp
surely tio wet zone as e first zone.
so at e start of e game
everyone's soaking wet alr.

n there's this station.
got this guy. (im realli apologetic but im seriously cant rmb his name.
n one random fact. he called my name while i was on my way home n said bye to me. but still i cant rmb his name.)
he jus splashed water with soap on me.
den i turn ard he said.
"opps. didnt realise u ogl."
n den at another station
some random ogl from that station
jus filled a bucket full of water
n poured over me.
im like so innocent lo. heex.
wu yuan wu chou den just pour me.
so while he wasnt alert.
i filled one bucket
n made him drenched to his skin.
haha
oh ya. n that stupid jx(flintstone look-alike today)
just poured water on me from my back.
n when i wanted to take my revenge
he was out of sight.
so sad. missed e chance.

anyway.
CALLISTO3's e best!



alright. enough of my rambling.
some pics to end e day.
=))
one last thing to nag.
e uniform aunty totally scammed me
changed my skirt to one size smaller today
n i realise i cld actually get another size smaller lo
but forget it.
quite lazy alr.
asked my mummy to alter for me.


so here's e pics


obstacle game


obstacle game forfeit




teambuilding game

CASLISTO3 with joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment