Tuesday 12 February 2008

ITS TUESDAY



im saddened
bcos my dad starts working tmr.
which means he cant send me to sch
like he did today.
feels so shiok to reach sch so fast n early
without having to sqeeze in e crowded buses.



shant talk abt sch.
it's always e same mundane routine.
onli e ppl r interesting.
haha.
i got a big big 'family' now.
my ah gong is gay
n he loves pink;
my bro is called ah seng;
i got a tai ma that is younger than me;
lots of sisters.
ha. n i know of a tian da de mi mi.
open secret.
which was so shocking.
but im like so lag.
but oh wells. i still know it.
haha.



btw my tutorials r piling
n it's so sickening. haha.
may i quickly clear them all.
=P

oh ya. n i think i got a nice angel
cos my angel did something for me.
so sweet.
i haven even done anything for my angel.
=XX

No comments:

Post a Comment