Tuesday 10 September 2013

Back to School!



Just 12 more hours and Year 3 Sem 1 officially begins.
Holiday literally flew by!
I'm actually slightly excited abt starting sch tomorrow
despite all the impending stress.
But I think I will eat my words within a weeks' time,
maybe even tmr after e lecturers spell out all the upcoming deadlines.
 Haha.
I'm ironic like that.

3 weeks of holidays and here's what I managed to do
despite spending 9 out of 21 days at work.
Not too bad I think!


-Tidied up my desk
-Minor cleanup of my room
-Brought le baby niece to the swimming pool twice
-Went out and met up with 3 groups of friends
-Finished half of "Vanishing Point" by Felix Chong
-Finished all 3 seasons of "Game of Thrones"
-Finished half of "In time with You"
-Exercised once a week
-Volunteered at "All Saints' Home"

It has been a FANTASTIC holiday.
I wished it was a little longer actually. =X
Quite excited to meet both old friends and new friends.
Plus all the lecturers this semester are entirely NEW.
Hmmm.. Fresh start!

Senior year, let's go!
Meeting the guys for lunch before gg to class together tmr
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment