Friday 27 September 2013

bowling pins

Work is pretty amazing. 
Amazing how it's always so eventful at work, in both the gd and bad way.
Today, colleague K, asked me along to their bowling session during LUNCHTIME.
Like W.H.A.T.
But of course they had a valid reason for that,
and that was bcos the corporate bowling competition was round the corner and they had needed practice.
For me, I'm just a free loader. Haha.
Feel so bad about that.

Can't rmb the last time I went bowling!
Not that im a pro at it or anything, but it's still really enjoyable.
I bet it is one of the best de-stress methods ever- the way you channel all that bad energy of yours to the ball; knocking down the pins all in a loud BAM (not that i knocked down much pins though =x)
The only untimely thing was that i wore a dress. I'm usually in jeans n tshirt on Fridays but I just decide to don a dress, it's just SO SO SO untimely.


Best lunch buds! Playing on the same lane.


For the two of them who hardly bowl, I must say that they have a real flair in it. 
Fantastic!
Even by getting 73, Im like the lowest among the bunch of 9 people. 
All these people are (Y)

TGIF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment