Sunday 8 September 2013

grey skies sunday

Uber lazy Sunday.
I was chilling at home, just watching nonsense on tv and reading papers 
and totally enjoying being alone at home. (Y)
Things that is really quite a luxury to be doing most of the time,
before I finally drag my nua body out of the hse to meet the boy at 4ish.

There isnt much you can do at 4ish in the afternoon
and there was no good movies to watch AT ALL.
Spore can become quite a boring place after a while.
So we ended up going to IKEA since 
guys are more entertained shopping for housewares than clothes (weird ppl.)


And we somehow ended up in matching colours without coordination.
:)

Enjoyed the convenience of having a car today since his parents weren't using.
And it's the LAST time we will ever be in it ever
bcos the parents r gonna get their new car next week.
It's just a car to most, but this car was the first car we had on many of our dates,
the car that I/he practised in before I/we got my/our licenses,
the car that I drove beyond my comfort zone & conquered expressway (of pathetic east side places).
Just too many memories together with the car.

It's just bittersweet,
and certainly deserve a photo for memory sake.
XOXO

So much for posing while driving.
Dangerous driver. Tsk Tsk.

And that kind of ended our Sunday.






No comments:

Post a Comment