Thursday 3 October 2013

the purest love of all




Caught About Time the other day at Cathay City Square (JB) over the decision to cab out for seafood remains one of the BEST choice we've made. The movie is SO NICE. Not the exciting thriller or brainless comedy, slow pace but it gradually builds up the emotions. The girl beside me was literally sobbing her heart out. My tears which was hovering at my lower eyelid immediately was taken in again. Hahaha.

But it's really so tear-jerking and I finally concluded that I want the song "How long will i love you" to be one of those songs playing at my wedding. It's just too too too beautiful when they complement it with the movie development.

Plus it was about a week before they release in Singapore. 20RM for 2 tickets is the best deal ever! Plus the exchange rate- 2.54. Fantastic!!



How long will I love you
How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you,
And longer if I can

How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan


How long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash upon the sand

How long will I want you?
As long as you want me to,
And longer by far

How long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you,
As long as you can

How long will I give to you?
As long as I live through you,
However long you say

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you,
And longer if I may

We're all traveling through time together
Every day of our lives
All we can do is do our best
To relish this remarkable ride


Movie review available here



No comments:

Post a Comment