Saturday 17 April 2004

Have not been posting messages for quite a few days due
to the examiations and loads of homework.


Today,the wether was very hot and warm.Woke up at around
10.30am.Went out with my mun and second sister for lunch at about 11am..My mum
and i went to S-11 to eat while my sister went to meet her friends.My mum and
i ate until 12.20+pm.My CO practice was at 1.30pm so i went to popular with
my mum who wants to buy some stuff.There,I saw Pei Fen and Gladys.After that,at
12.30pm, i made my way to school.The weather was SO hot and i had to hold the
small yet heavy liuqin.*sight*Today we were taught by the secondary 4 seniors.At
4pm,then i went home.


My second sister's friend came to our house to do their
literature project.I heard that there were seven of them but when i came bck
there were only two cause the othere had already went home.Althought there were
only two,i think they talk really loud my elder sister agrees.They left at 6pm.


So here i am writing this.


Homework this weekends:


Science:Bicycle Ws


Wkbk chapter 5


Table to show difference between plant and animal cells


Geography:Wkbk pg 31-36


Short report about Bukit Timah Nature Reserve


RIf calendar


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment