Sunday 11 April 2004

Yesterday was too tiring.Didn't
have the mood to post a message.


Went to Sharyl's house to do literature
project yesterday.Her mum treat Debbie and me lunch.It was delicious but we
waited so long.We did the part of the script,the asssigning of roles and a rough
idea of what the characters will look like at her house.


Todaay,i woke up at 10+,watch television
proggramme and had carrot cake for breakfast.Then I continue watching television
proggramme and prepare a bit for the coming CA3 next week.My mum cooked green
bean soup today.It was simply heavenly.YumYum........My mum went out with my
aunts already.Going to have dinner now.It was my favourite curry tonight.


Just to remind some goldfish: Those
who own me Chinese homeork MUST hand in
ALL by monday(12.04.04).If not,i will report
to our chinese teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment