Friday 30 April 2004

Thursday


Stayed in class after school to
help wrap the window with aluminum while Debbie and Shayl had their Mathematics
retest.We went off at about 3+p.m.And then,there weren't much food in the canteen so i
bought 3 hotdogs to eat.At around 4p.m,their retest ended.We(Debbie,Eleen,Sharyl,Kereen)went
to discuss about our props and costumes.After that,we ask Neo Wei Quan ana Ong
Jun Jie to take care of our belonging as we are going to Popular to buy some
materials.Then,Shayl's mother treat us drink and fishballs.She also drove us
back to school as it was raining quite heavily.She then drove Sharyl back home.Debbie,Kereen
and me stayed in school to do our homework and the rain was really heavy.At
6+p.m,the rain was becomin adrizzle,so we made our way home.


Wednesday


We need to stay back to go through
the science CA paper today.After school,we didn't have enough time to have lunch
so we just got ourselves a drink.Then,we rushed to the science lab.We were going
through the paper with 1E1 so in the lab each class occupied one side of the
lab.Miss chuang gave out the papers of 1E1first.She called out the names and
the marks one by one,really embarrassing didn't get very high marks but at least
I passed.The whole lesson was suppose to end at 2.30pm. but instead,it ended
at 3+pm.After that,a few of us(the girls),stayed in school and ate western food
as that was the only stall not closed.After that,I went home.


Tuesday

Had lunch in school with Jessica.After that I went to
a secondary 2 senior's house nearby to have a game of basketball.The weather
was really hot.We played until about 4.30pm.,and then i made my way home feeling
hot and sticky.


Monday

We missed our Home Economic practical today.*sigh*That
was what i always look forward to each week.Had lunch in school.After which,I
called home and ask my elder sister if she wants me to buy lunch for her.She
said that some workers were changing the railing of our flat and it is very
noisy.She also said that she was going out to avoid the noise.Hearong this,I
reluctantly went home.When I reached the void deck,the noise was unbearable.I
live on the third floor therefore i take the stair up.Because of the workers,I
had to take the lift to the sixth floor and then walk down three floors.At around
3+p.m.,my mother came home with my baby cousin and her parents.I was thrilled
because i don't see them often.


No comments:

Post a Comment