Thursday 8 April 2004

I have not been online for three days.Since i have not
written anything for the past few days,i will give a recount now.


Tuesday


I swopped my CIP with Jessica.Right after school,Sharyl,Jobel
and me walked to the library thinking that we are going to be late.But,when
we reach the library,no one was there.So the three of us report earlier.We started
at about 2.15pm.Sharyl and me were first assigned to arranged the VCDs at the
back of where the librarians were seated .After that,we were to arrange books.It
was quite fun fun though i was tired.Having to bend down or stretch up to place
the books,made me really tired.I went to sleep just when i was on my bed.


Wednesday


Today,we had P.E.We played with the football.I really
hate it as it always made my shoes very dirty.Fortunately,we will be playing
badminton next week.Just the same old thing.Nothing much.Just that i had to
study for the Science CA3.


Thursday


Today was the Science paper.Question 2
was quite difficult.I did not know how to do.Overall,the paper was average.What
a joke.We had got the class of the month award.I had Chinese Orchestra practice
today.Came home around 6+pm.


Those who own me Chinese homework MUST
hand in on Monday(12.04.04)


No comments:

Post a Comment