Wednesday 14 April 2004

Well,haven't been updating my blog
for about two days already.


Today,there were 2 tests.I would say
that both papers were not easy never too tough(meaning average).The Chinese
paper is really difficult,ever our chinese teacher agrees.Hope i did well.Study
hard everyone!!!


Tuesday


Stayed in school for lunch and then
i went home.Found out that my eldest sister didn't work today.Didn't come online at
all as i was studying really hard for the geograohy and chinese exams.Did the
maths homework and stuff.Nothing much to say.


Monday


Sharyl,Kereen,Debbie and me stayed
back for our Literature project.We did a little editing and rehearsing.We stayed
until about 5.30pm.When i got home,i was shocked yet happy to find out that
my youngest uncle,his wife,my aunt and my cute little cousin who is 1 year
old + were here.I haven't seen them for a very long time already,especially
my aunt and cousin.My uncle was sleeping on the sofa when i reach the doorstep.My
aunt was making milk for my cousin.After she had her milk,I played with her
for a while.Then i had my bathe.Did my homework and played with her.They didn’t
stay long.At around 7.30pm.,they left.I was thinking when i could see them again.I
let my mum try the curry puffs Debbie and i made,my mother just tried a little.My
mother doesn't want to eat.She say it looks very awful.In the end,my eldest
sister ate it because she was hungry.




No comments:

Post a Comment