Friday 9 September 2011

Had tuition today. AGAIN. I've seen my kid for 3 consecutive days n it's driving me nuts. Plus maybe bcos i jus woke up or wat, had really bad sinus throughout the whole lsn n it's super annoying. N when i see him writing 2a x 2a = 4a after explaining twice i feel like tearing him apart. Lol. Just kidding. Im a really patient person, really. Esp when im having an inflamed throat, there's no way to increase my volume. Hah. Surviving on pi pa gao sweets now =x

Decided to drop by charles n keith warehse sale at tai seng after that. Was slightly worried that i might get lost even though i used to work in the vicinity. But got out of the station n the huge ck banner was staring right in my face. Was debating which route was the nearest way to get there n then this really nice lady tapped my shoulder n asked me to take the other route. So nice right! Where to find such helpful ppl! Anw got to the place n the crowd was beyond description. Btw today is only the 2nd day of ck sale but it looks as though it's the last day. Kind of value for money for ck shoes, not dirt cheap of cos, but... no sizes alr. Emo or wat. So gonna chiong first day next time... lol.

On a sidenote, tried mac flavourburst chocolate today n i think it tasted like milo. lol.

Tuition again tmr. Albeit another kid. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment