Wednesday 7 September 2011

Today is a really absurd/queer/puzzling day. On a sidenote, i had tuition marathon today-3 kids all the way. @.@

Incident no 1.
Was giving eng tuition to one of my kid. So i asked her if she had any hol hw that she needs me to go thrgh. N guess what she took out... Math ws. I was like =/... But i did go thrgh some of e qns with her ok. Lol!

Incident no 2.
Wanted to get mcflurry ice cream to eat at 201 while walking home. Guess wat... Machine broke down n no ice cream AT ALL! What r e chances, really. Was having ultimate craving ok...

Incident no 3.
Decided to get nice teh bing from mr teh tarik instead cos i really needed something cold. Uncle told me $1.7, cash register wrote $1.70, paid $1.70 exact... BUT, the uncle returned me 70c n told me a string of words i cldnt make out. =S So just take it that he wanted to treat me n quickly siam home. Lol!

What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment