Thursday 29 September 2011

It gets harder to get out of bed as the days goes. It's finally friday tmr. Expecting to go home early since the kids start exams tmr. WOHOO!

I might just be out of job nxt tues on. My boss conveniently forgot to brief me abt the upcoming schedule till i asked. Good job! I wonder if it's a teacher disease. The sec3 tcher always told me she wld send me her lsn plans, ws, ans, watever to my email. But seriously, till now, she nv did. N yet she's always saying the same time. Watever!

Anw it's Yay! and Oh no! Getting away from all the kids. Haha. But times flies or maybe not. It feels like forever though it've been only 3 months+. Yet, it feels so nostalgic when u know the end is near. Ha. Ironic much. Find the kids quite funny these days. My sec 2 small gal telling me im cute when she's actually the small n cute one. Hah. N my sec1E guys singing songs for me in class; students asking me y i didnt go in class when i have relief duties. I wld ask them if they miss me in a jokingly manner, n surprisingly they wld say yes. Funny right! N another sec1N boy telling me he cant believe that some sec2 kids said that i was pretty n he thght that it's the biggest joke in life. Lol!

I wld probably think of them some point in time after i quit but till then, i think sec sch kids r a nuisance n they stink, literally.

Friday pls come quickly~

Fatty was down with fever ytd. Heartache max. Glad she's better alr. Poor gal..

No comments:

Post a Comment