Monday 26 September 2011

What a day to start the week...

1. 5 min before lsn, history tcher walked to me, asked me to take e class for double history lsn with zero instructions but with the help of 3 guidebooks. How nice! Class was still in holiday mood even though eoy starts this fri, refuse to cooperate, resort to annoying off-lights-and-fans method but to no avail. Give up, dun wanna give a damn, sent 2 boys down to discipline comm. RAH!

2. 5min before period, geo tcher texted me to go down to brief me on the lsn. Passed me some notes to go through with them on coasts, which i dun even rmb learning. Speed read the whole chapter in 5 min, go to class, n pretend to teach in conviction. Kill me! Anw brought the geo txtbook home to study today. -.-

I think they nid to realise that im not nie-trained n i nid time to prepare lsns. -.-

3. Had assembly today. With a weird tcher singing a too long version of this -i-cnt-rmb-e-name song in phantom of the opera. @.@ N one whole assembly on the eoy. Like how u cant cheat, school rules etc. I think they nid to hear twice a yr-moy&eoy, which means sec 4s listened to this talk for 8 times alr. WTS seriously. i cld have camp in the staffroom to do my own stuff.

May tmr be a better day~

On a lighter note, jus got back from a jog at the park with ced. Feel so healthy! Not very vigorous but i guess it's a good start towards a healthier lifestyle. LOL! More to come i hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment