Sunday 4 September 2011

pissed ttm

Frankly, i think you're quite a nice person, but it really gets on me when u stay over in MY room. In case she forgets, i do have a stake in that room. Maybe bcos i've been really tolerant, hence she takes it that im fine with it. But really, i do find it an invasion of my privacy. If u really really really needs a shelter over ur head, i do think there's plenty of room in the living room than my tiny room.

Pardon me for my impoliteness/being straightforward, but i do think it's pertinent to make myself comfortable in my own house, room for that matter. Just so you know.

Your kind understanding and cooperation would be deeply appreciated. Thanks! :))

YUP, my exact words. Didnt want to embarrass him by telling him in his face, nor have his mobile no, hence thanks to social sites, i sent a fb msg. Was struggling with the idea as i didnt want to be so bad. But i no longer want to put myself in jeopardy nor distress ANYMORE. Been very subtle n polite alr. Bcos want i really wanted to say was (Pardon the bad language): F u! Seriously my room is not a hotel room for u to come n stay as n when u want! Been turning a blind eye to the frequent visits but enough is enough. Cross the line n dun blame me for being nasty. My sis is damn selfish, not like i dunno, but i didnt think ur skin could be so freaking thick, disturbing others like that n not feeling apologetic. You're becoming such an eye sore seriously. Screw you man!

If he still dares to stay overnight after my fb msg, i will scold him IN HIS FACE! Just tells me how thick skinned n selfish he is. N he NO LONGER DERSERVE MY GDWILL N RESPECT. N i will definitely openly declare him as my enemy i swear. RAH!

On a sidenote, my bf very kindly offer me his room n bed since he's in camp from mon to fri. Definitely wont go over but it's e kind gesture that matters. Plus c n wen's there to share my pain! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment