Sunday 25 August 2013

lazy sunday

Our Sunday was spent at the expo because the dear boys want to buy beer. 
Ya, Beer. 
I think ppl who stays in hall are essentially alcoholics.
They take beer like just another kind of soft drinks after meals.
Hmm. Personally not a fan of them bcos my blood circulation works damn well,
beer kind of makes my heart work too hard.

Anyway, the expo was MEGA CROWDED.
Even going to the loo takes a whole 10 min bcos of the q inside.
Perhaps it's the combination of food fair, electronic fair and john little fair,
I couldnt breathe with all e crowd!
Wanted to buy things from john little but the q was insane.
Prolly will take us at about at hour to the cashier.
Plus we weren't hungry yet and we had to get beer last since we dont want to be lugging the load,
so we decided to hang out abit so the boy cld get some work done, while i read my book.
But obviously, he ended up taking a nap instead.
Lazy bums...


And then we went back to get our stuff. 
JL q was still LONG, but slightly better.
Took us about 30min 
but at least we get to stock up our food stash for the month.
Him for school; me for work.


And he eventually bought 18 cans of beer.
I swear I wanted to strangle him.
fyi we didn't have the car today.
But he took all the load on his own so I shldnt complain. 
And eventually he lugged all 18cans back to hall.

I have a crazy bf.
what can I say =/

it's always the blurred pictures that captures his genuine smile
hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment