Wednesday 28 August 2013

lost and found is the best feeling on earth

The thing about having a 2.5 year old baby girl at home is that she can walk, and is tall enough to reach things on the table, open the drawers and all. And that means your belongings arent safe anymore.

My dear fatty girl took my ipod to meddle n i couldn't find it ANYMORE! Major depression when my ipod is my life especially when I take public transport everyday and I badly need to block out noisy tracks or conversations that I dun want to hear about. So travelling WEST today without my ipod was damn EMO
 ='(

Got home, and started the hunt for my beloved ipod,
questioned fatty but to no avail.
And by 8pm I still couldn't find it.
Second wave of depression.

And then I decided to google it and rmb that i have a "find my ipod" APP.
Just log on to https://www.icloud.com
Located my ipod and it is really IN MY HOUSE.
But it's quite useless when the house/room is all cluttered and with so many blindspots.


This works wonder i swear! 
It will ring even if ur ipod is on mute.
But if my ipod wasnt connected to wifi
I think i'll nv be able to find it again.

Thanks goodness!
虚惊一场
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment