Tuesday 20 August 2013

slogging out cleaning up

since I was working ytd,
today marks the first rest day of my holiday.
WOHOO!

But holiday is tremendously short and nv enough
(only 3 weeks bcos exams ended late n all e ph in aug),
I really want to have a fulfilling and meaningful one.

So here goes:

Day 1: Clearing up the desk area
My study table literally suggests the state of my life.
And during school term, it is absolute chaos!
Pieces of paper and things at places at positions they dont belong n all.

before

after

Not much difference after, but it's a good start im sure.
This is mission general cleanup.
Since it is generally clean now,
mission accomplished!

Plus, I've changed my bedsheets too.

After all the laborious work, 
I couldnt help it but was in desperate need of a nap and i did
after which I was woken up to a hearty dinner, prepared with lots of love by my dear sister.
Avocado pasta, baked chicken with Ritz crusts, coleslaw and sauteed mushroom.
Her cooking getting better!


No comments:

Post a Comment