Wednesday 21 August 2013

waterplay waterday


Since it's holiday, and the weather was relatively sunny, 
I decided to stop nua-ing at home and bring the baby girl out for some water play.
From super cranky girl to super happy girl.
Life's so much easier if we didn't have expectations. I want to be a kid too!

all set to go out!


 I didn't exactly swim swim but holding her and waddling in the pool is so energy draining!
Ended the day with dinner at nihon-mura just outside because we were too lazy to go anywhere else.
And also, to satisfy my sashimi cravings!!

But food was so so. Ramen is definitely a can-miss- smells peppery but tastes absolutely bland. Any fried is not recommended as well. Probably because they use the same batter. Too flour-y for my taste.
In any case, I think today made holiday day 3 more fulfilling. Haha.
The baby girl took record time to fall aslp tonight too 
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment