Saturday 7 January 2006

E day started with very heavy rain.Weather so shiok for sleeping but too bad i cant.Forced myself to wake up.



Nearly missed e bus 2dae den took an mrt to meet deb at bedok mrt station.



Not late 2dae.haha.



Den had e cocm meeting at e 3A1 classroom. Very serious topics.haha
After that we help out with e banners flyers n stuff for e cca open hse on monday..



Went straight to my grandma hse at 6+pm from school.Actually i'm not very sure of e stop to alight.Had been ages since i've been to my grandma hse.Fortunately i still agar agar den finally reached my grandma hse..She ordered buffect 2dae n invite some relatives to eat.



Went there den all my uncles n aunts chatting so loudly..abt their childhood,kampong life n stuff..So boring den i just sit theren daydream.haha.cos too paiseh to eat.



In e end realli very hungry den i started eating.Din realise two of my cousins were in e rm.They've grown so much..SO jealous..haha



den e adults started playing cards. left me with two kids to look after. It's quite fun at first but when they keep "jie jie"-ing me..i realli get quite tired..But i did haf fun with them. They r so cute.. Fianlly took a cab home at 9+pm. Den took this cab e driver so fan.Keep talking non-stop.Cant listen to e radio in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment