Sunday 8 January 2006

RAINY DAYS



what a rainy day..Rained e whole day.Dunno wat's wif my phone.Keep restarting by itself. Dropped my phone alot of times this wk.. sighh. what's wif me



Went to e tamp cc early in e morning cos mine is white paper that means e first session of e edusave presentation.



waited for e bus wif my mum for a long time.Den my mum wanted to take cab but i stopped her cos still early.Suddenly a cab stopped in front of us den e door opened.Saw mrs kang inside den ask us to go in cos we gg same destination.Tink she's on duty at e cc.Mrs kang is my dad's fren. Her son's my ex-classmate n she was once my kindergarden t-cher..So from young i've been calling her mrs kang..Very formal..Not aunty.haha



Den went to look for my dad cos he also on duty..den went to register.Must take this sticker wif ur name printed n paste it on ur uniform.Walk ard very tired so we went up to e hall..Just got out of e lift den i suddenly thght of looking at my sticker den realised is e wrong one..haha..cos my full name very long den e sticker's like very short..Met mrs kang at e lift den tell her..Went to change my sticker together den mrs kang "scold" them..haha.. Say wat how can give lim's daughter e wrong tag..Very funny..



Waited n waited in e hall. Sat at e chair den nothing to do so played golf in my phone for very long.Air-con was so strong.Was freezing already.Finally started.The atmosphere was as cold as e weather..Nobody bothered to clap cos got alot of ppl.E session eneded quite fast.When e second session ppl came n first session ppl go out,there was a big jam at e door n everywhere.My mother n i use e stairs where i tink not mani ppl now abt..



Went to look for my dad. Den he make me take pic of all e counters..So paiseh cos i dun tink they know me den they wld tink im some mad student dunno take their pics for wat.
so anyhow take den go off for brunch wif my mum..



Ate at e food court.After that went popular.
Still NO stock for chem txtbk at tamp..
ARGHH



Reached home n felt so tired..Wanted to do my mindmap but my mind was like floating.
Went to lie on e bed to rest my eye for a tiny while but who knows i fell asleep.But cld feel my dad covering me up wif blanket.haha



Woke up at 6+pm.Felt much more charged den finished up my hw before i had dinner..
Came online after that. A dragonfly just invaded e living room..



My sis wants me to collect e xbox on tue.So sian so far..Anyone wants to acc me..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment