Monday 30 January 2006

VISIT TO GRANDMA HSE



mum tried waking us up at 9+am but in e end i woke up at 10am
Got ready den took a cab to grandma hse..
Not much ppl ard.Onli my third aunt n uncle came.
Had steamboat lunch together..
E adults played cards(a 4 player game)
Den me n my sis stone...
Was in slpeeping mode so decided to go to my aunt hse n not wait for e ang pows that i might get if i stay linger..
heex..



Took a cab to my aunt's hse
more fun here though no ang pows
cos e ppl r those that came to my hse ytd..
Played UNO wif my nieces n newhews until e adults started their blackjack game..
Was so bored i decided to join in..
Won ard $20 at first but in e end onli won $6
haha..
Had dinner there..not steamboat
my aunt made pizzas, buddha jump over wall n lots of mouth-watering goodies..
Walked home at 9pm..



Watching tv now..
Sigh.. my throat is worst..
cant be helped.it;s cny
so i ate alot of heaty food..

No comments:

Post a Comment