Sunday 29 January 2006

NEW YEAR IS NV E SAME..
my first new yr at my new hse..
where my father's side relatives comes



Woke up at 12++ today
quite late compared to e other yrs.
But experience tells me im still early.
And im right..



Woke up,tidied up my bed n studying table,ironed my clothes
blah blah.
Was going to bathe when our first visitor came..
Finally..
As usual..
my mum's godson n e family
Had my lunch den started doing my hw..
Was so bored..



More ppl started coming at 3++pm
after i finshed my emaths hw..
my nieces n nephews from my dad's side came..
always thght they were my cousins until a couple of yrs back
haha.
one currently in e army,one two in sec 4,one in sec 2 & one in p6
Together we played UNO.. for quite long..
Den we Talk, talk, talk...



my cousin came while we were playing.. She changed alot..
as in in e gd way. very pretty
den my mum was teasing her..
heex.. they left quite early



Then so mani ppl sit on my bed
and SLEEP
there goes my new bedsheet
nid to change before i slp..



By 8+pm, everyone left already
So quiet
Used to haf ppl ard at 3am but now..
sigh..



Guess wat..
a rat was found in my hse
right under e computer..
me n my sisters dashed to e kitchen n left my parents in e living room
for e task of chasing e rat out..
Within 10 mins, e rat was gone.
but now got phoebia.
gives me goosebumps..
YIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment