Friday 27 January 2006

HEADACHE/BAD COUGH /SORE THROAT



just woke up after slping for 3 hrs..
no dinner..
dad went out already
mum will be working late
sian.. ...



Went to sch early today..
den had co practice all e way till we performed at e hall
my fingers so pain..



After sch e DA family (not everyone though) went to watch inotstupidtoo
our seats got separated into 3 different rows.
but eventually most of us went to sit in front in e midst of e movie.
e movie SO touching..
make me cry from e middle part all e way to e end..
tried to hold myself back
but e tears just gushed out..
Den realised deb also crying.
haha



Went home after e movies straight, thinking that my mum will cook lunch..
apparently she din..



Haven had dinner either..
but my sis buying for me..
Just haf to wait for her..
WAIT... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment