Monday 16 January 2006

NO SCHOOL! for me



Woke up at 6am this morning, preparing to go to sch.
But realised my left eye was swollen when im brushing my teeth..
was so swollen my double eyelid became single
Told my mum abt it den she say take me see doc later
so when back to slp.but very hard to fall back to slp after i woke up..
So sms ppl a while den fall aslp again.



Woken up at 10++ by my mum to see doc..
Felt like continue slping but my mum say if i dun wake up now
she will make me see e doc by myself.
so forced myself to wake up,wash up
den we were on our way to e doc



It was SUPER crowded
Waited for 1h 30 min before it was my turn..
went to my family doc.
Haf been ages since i last seen him.
Cldnt rmb his look but i can always rmb e way he writes.
Holding e pen btwn his 2nd n 3rd finger.
He haf been my doc for more than 10yrs already
He told me e first time i came to see him when i was 2 yrs old was also becos my eye was swollen.



Anyway..
he said my swollen eye was due to:
1.Lack of slp
2.Lack of water
3. Allergy



I sort of agree to his conclusion..Cos slpt realli little during e camp. Din drink much plain water either. Drank less than 300ml at e 3days long camp..



Went to buy lunch at e coffeeshop n den i started doing my tuition hw..
Finished my E maths already..Still haf A maths..



Sch ended already. Still nid to write chinese essay..
SIgh

No comments:

Post a Comment