Wednesday 10 August 2011

Bottleneck

Chilling at coffeebean @ehub with smelly felly now. :)) but poor her is busy burrowing her head in chem while I enjoy my hot tea. =x n I seriously cant rmb nuts abt organic chem. Oops. So much for all the hard work last year. Lol

Anw finished 2 sessions of tuition today. So accomplished! Can enjoy my thurs n fri afternoons with no more commitments already. Though it's kind of weird seeing my Sunday tutee on a wed morning. Totally made today feels like another Sunday. Hee! I kind of forget how to spell pyjamas today. Ha! Anw my second tutee however, woke me up from this illusion. Like seriously, it took him 5 min to figure out what's the ans of 10x + 4x + 4x. I think he got a shock when I increased my volume as the lsn went by. =/

Oh man sch/work Tmr again...

No comments:

Post a Comment