Sunday 28 August 2011

Had tuition in the morning. My kid is damn funny n super not shy in front of me. Cos he always wears his pj when we have tuition. lol! Anw his mum told me to put in an hour more to coach his sister eng. So puzzled until after that he told me his prelims results after that. But i wldnt take credit for his improvement. Lol! How much difference can 8 lessons make, really? But oh well. I got another student alr. Hahaha.

Went to meet bf n his family n ikea after lunch. I think it's an age thing ba. Somehow gals want to have their own privacy. Lol. So bf's sis 'chase' him out of the room n now they both got their own room. Hahaha. So went ikea to get stuff to do up their room. It was SO SO SO CROWDED. Impossible to walk a single step without rubbing shoulders with anyone. Wanted to eat the soft serve ice cream but the q was SO LONG. Sad.

Anw his mum asked me to stay for dinner which is akin to seeing shooting stars. LOL. She nv dared to cook when im ard for dinner. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment