Sunday 21 August 2011

sunny sunday


Love sunday cos it's a wkend, but hates it bcos there's work/sch e nxt day.

Spent e day lazing at mcafe, just reading a book, leting time slip away, having each others' companion. I love to drink coffee! but been trying to abstain from it cos it'll stain my teeth n it's so hard to clean when u have braces. =( But decided to let loose on a sunday. Hee. Always share cake with somebody, dun be greedy, cos u'll feel sick after a while. Haha. Too cheezzy n not nutty enough. But still quite delectable la.

Anybody watches 9pm show on chn 8. Saw the kimberly gal tat acts as ah ya in the show, studying at mac. She's much skinner n more bimbotic in person. =x Thght she was my age, but she's only in sec 4. =o Feel so old... But i look young! =D

see my mochacinno so pretty, cldnt bear to stir it. =p



my hair so long right. hehehe

Went home to catch a ride to my grandma's places cos we're celebrating her bday. Celebrated earlier cos my 2 cousins were supposedly gg back to china soon as their vacation's ending. N bcos my dad's car cldnt fit all of us, he drove his bike den my sis's bf took my dad's car n drove us there. His driving sucks, n he stalled twice. lol! Makes me miss driving so much. =(( Miss being on the road, miss the speed, miss being in control. *pout* can money pls drop from e sky...

Anw went to have this at this restaurant near my ah ma's place. N e food sucks. N e thing is we ate at e same place last yr, it sucks, n then they booked e same place this yr. -.- Waste of money. N everyone was using iphone while waiting for food to come. oh man. All IT slaves. I think im one too. =x

There was this waiter n his name was luo zhi xiang. like exactly. lol! I heard my uncle calling him n i thght he was making fun of him cos he really look as though he's trying to imitate show's style. But after that i saw e name tag n it's really tat! But shall just take it with a pinch of salt. Those ppl in service sector can put any name they want on e name tag anw. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment