Wednesday 31 August 2011

rage

I'm like bursting with anger now. RAH! It's not easy to conduct a double period lesson all by urself when u only knew abt it like 5 min before e lesson, n when u kind of lost touch with the syllabus alr. Furthermore it's a higher order thinking skill tat lower sec might not be able to handle. What made it worst is their discipline issues. Is it so hard to stfu n listen. Been super tolerant alr. Ask them to read, they talk. Tried to help them go through the series of events since they werent reading, they talk. No freaking contextual knowledge how to cross reference?! So pissed that I was so tempted to walk out of the class. It's alr a difficult skill n I really nid lots of time to explain but they just kept yanking away. I had to kept stoping the lesson which I totally hate but the disruption is so great I can't be screaming n shouting amidst the noise right. It's so unfair to those who are listening n I really really hate it. Really does do them justice to be situated on the ground floor where the discipline department is located. N the freaking tcher I dislike dunno come in for what. She's just an invisible figure in the room. Bloody hell. In not even nie trained. She is ok. N yet all she does is stand at the back n chit chat with the students. Shldnt I be pissed! Of cos i have to thank her for giving me the freedom and not interfering with my teaching but sometimes u nid to know when u shld step in n give a little help u know.

They're not scared of me I know, I might not be super clear in my explanation. But Im sure every bit of help does make a difference right. Plus i think I still deserve the respect, maybe not as a teacher, but at least as someone a few yrs more senior than them in terms of age right. It's just ridiculous. It's like I can't even do credit to my teaching capability at all. RAH!!! N I dun know how to account to the history teacher alr. Why can't we swop n i take the sec 1 class instead.

No wonder teachers get high blood pressure. I think I should stop being bothered with them. I care abt their learning, abt their eoy, but if they think they can talk their way through exams y shld I care. Seriously.

*take deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment