Tuesday 16 August 2011

tuesday with my 2 boys =)

Busy day today. Had 2 tchers on mc and 1 tcher on course, which amts to like 8 periods today? Cld have zao-ed home at 2pm like usual but i just had to have a single period at 2pm. Emo. So had duper long lunch break from like 1145am till 2pm. So fatty came to find me n we had lunch @mac together. N i think bcos e malay r fasting so e place is quite quiet. =)

Anw quite like to take 3E classes cos they r much more controllable. =X Took a non 3E class @2pm n i jus feel like strangling them. Izite so hard to stfu n do ur work? All the nonsense qns, try to bargain, stone, refuse to do, bad attitude, n e list goes on...

Fatty waited for me to end work n den we went to my aunt's place just across e road from my hse. Just so to avoid all the drilling at e void deck. It's SO LOUD i haf a splitting headache ytd. No idea y they had to redo e cement downstairs when it's all fine. Waste of money n LOTS of inconvenience. Tsk.

My 2 nephews finished sch alr so talked to them a little n stuff, n taught e p4 one chinese. It's really quite bad. I dunno wat's my cousin doing, sending him to eng tuition when it's his chinese tat nids help. lol. Anw im glad im didnt end up a pri sch tcher. Bcos i really doubt i can handle that. *faint* kids these days r SO DIFF from our time. Ha! Generation gap. =X






No comments:

Post a Comment