Thursday 18 April 2013

PRSSCO



Stepping foot into the place you were once so familiar with brought back tons of memories. There's not a single junior down there on the floor that I know after since I've already graduated for 6 years. But it's the feeling of togetherness and comradeship that remains unforgettable. Just sitting there by the side, listening to the tunes that I don't even know brought calmness to my soul. It's peaceful somehow, despite the loud thumping from the percussion or suonas. Catching up with seniors and graduated juniors and the teachers made me so nostalgic and I feel even older than before. 

I swear I had the urge to bring down my liuqin from the top of my cupboard just to strum some strings. In fact, I haven done that for the past 3 years at least. Wonder if my fingers still can work some magic?

It'd been an amazing day. Thank you for reminding me how I became who I am today.
To all my juniors, please play your hearts out tomorrow and enjoy the same togetherness that I felt. 
All the best at SYF :)