Friday 12 April 2013

ridiculous day @work


Took half day off at work to get ready for exams tmr and tmr tmr. And found the most convenient place to study with water, vending machine, toilet, good lightning and ample of seats- office's pantry! What's more there level 3,4 & 5 to choose from. Since i work on level 5, I decided to head down to level 4 instead. Imagine while studying you keep meeting people you know and having to make small talks. Too distracting!

Level 4 was nice. The only problem is the tv was so near, I kept wanting to watch it. Even though it was a horror movie and I never liked watching horror movies, I couldn't help it. I guess anything is more entertaining than your notes. But after the movie ended, it was a little more conducive. Haha.

Plus I met this guy who walked over to make small talks with me even though it was obvious that I was totally plugged in and sucked into my world of Swift, Lavine and Clarkson. And at the end of the talk he asked for my number. It was a ridiculously funny sight. And I am so convinced that I must not have a bf whom I met from work. Imagine my love story- oh i met him from work where he came over and asked if i wanted some sushi. NOOOO! Not happening!

Okay. Back to mugging. Good luck to myself for tmr's paper :)