Saturday 24 July 2004

Came back after CO practice today a few hours ago..We had started learning the first page of the score out of 3 pages.I wouldn't say it's easy nor would i say it's difficult.The thing is that i'm sick of this song.No melody one.*sigh*Still havn't do my brochure.So tired now.Will try to finish by today.Complete the history worksheets except a 3.Will do them later.Playing some games now.Had lunch in school oday after CO with Debbie,Sharyl,Jessica and Wendy.Came home after that.My second sister had gone to Fengshan Community Centre to watch a band performance by Anglican Secondary.wanted to go out with our senior Yi Rong but it's like so sian and my mum also don't really want me to go out.Think i will stop here.Will update later if i'm free.
Science CA4 on Tuesday
Homework:
 Brochure(Adrian)
 Many many History worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment