Thursday 22 July 2004

This is my 69th entry..
Miss Liew had her last lesson with us today.I think she is quite a nice teacher.We need to do a brochure on advertising Adrian Mole.Miss Siew had marked my group's brochure.A fatal mistake i had made.I actually forgot to give credits.Never mind.What's done cannot be undone. Today had CO practice.We were given a new song score.The score was really untidy and difficult to play.*sigh*I have been practising my maths algebra for a few hours already..Finally understand how to do it.I had completely forgotten how to do it.Wish me luck for tomorrow.I think all my CO seniors arre very good to the juniors..:>Better go and pack my bag now..So tired.Wish you guys luck too!Study hard!
Homework:
Reciepe
Science Article
HMT Homework:
Express Chinese(di 16,17,18 ke)
HMT zuo ye 21&22
Bring cheng yu shu

No comments:

Post a Comment