Monday 5 July 2004

Today was a really active day..Woke up at around 11+..My mum went to the market and bought lunch.Move on to do my homework after that..Got a phone call at 1.30pm.It was Jessica who called.She ask me to go her house for basketball.Ask my mum for permission and she said i can't go until i finished my homework..I ask Jessica to give me 1 hour to finish my work..And before the deadline..i already finished all my homework including my HMT's..My mum of course allowed me to go..Reach Jessica's house and it was drizzling so we went to play table tennis which was an indoor game..When the rain stopped,we went to the basketball court..Played for a few hours before we went to Eastpoint to "catch" the "big headed"..hehe..Arrived home at 5.30pm.,where my aunt,uncle and cousin was in our house..Had a shower and then practise my liuqin..My uncle learnt to play the recorder and then tried on my sister's clarinet..And after that he tried my liuqin..He played for only a while before he give up..He said it was too difficult and his hand hurts..haha..They went home after having their dinner at our house..I just had my dinner too..

No comments:

Post a Comment