Sunday 4 July 2004

Stayed at home today and only finished the geography research.I so bad hor.Will do my other homework at night later..Eating satay now..My aunt bought it for us..Delicious!!Just had dinner also..Help my sister with her blog just now...Waste my time...haha. joking..I think i won't go with the girls to watch Spider-Man2..I want to stay at home to complete and revise my Science...Jessica keep persuading me to go and even offer to help me pay for the ticket..*


*confused & puzzled*

Saturday

Went to the National Stadium for the SYF opening ceromony..The weather was fine and quite cloudy..My sister's school don't even have to go..I think we were all really wild and mad..I think i wouldn't be that wild if not for Debbie who keep pulling me to join them..hehe(no offence)Saw a few of my ex-schoolmates also..Reach home about 8+..

No comments:

Post a Comment