Sunday 25 July 2004

Was wken up by my mum at 5+am. to go with her and my dad to the Tampines Multi-Race Fun carnival as my dad had got a lot of unsold tickets.My dad is in one of the organizing RCs.My second sister said she wanted to sleep so she didn't go.I said i also don't want to but was forced to go. The three of wore the white t-shirt.I was actually weraing the white t-shirt but it was so big and hot that i took it off.My dad belongs to the Zone 5 Rc and their Rc had arranged a bus to drive us to the Tampines Stadium.When we reach there,it was already 7+am.I was really suprised to see Kereen and Jobel there.I thought they were there to run.But after that i saw more and more volleyball players of our school.When my mum toook a stroll around the stadium,she came back and told me that my friends were packing the goodie bags.Then after that,I went to look for them and chat for a while as i was really bored.Help them to buy drinks and stuff.At 10-11,my dad,mum and i went to have breakfst cum lunch at the ast-Link Food court.Went to NTUC fairprice after that.Reach home at around 12pm.Doing the brochure now... 
Homework:
Brochure
History Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment