Friday 23 July 2004

Miss Liew gave us some sweets today before she leave.We had our maths paper today.I think it's quite alright just then i'm a little careless and some questions that i don't know.Had P.E lesson after that.We had to run 5 rounds and after that we can play the traditional games like kite,five stone and rattan ball.So unlucky to be called by Miss Siew to talk about my receipe.Frankly,I don't even know what i'm talking about..hehe..During science lesson,we learnt about Mixtures on distillation,evaporation and stuff.Had HMT lesson today.we sort of rushed through the ke wen.Lesson ended early today at 1.10pm. and our teacher Miss Chia had to go for the N level Oral.Whatever the problem is i hope it's case closed.I forgive each and everyone.I think it's only polite to ask for permission before taking anything from others.(i'm not refering to anyone.don't misunderstand.)Tomorrow we still have CO practice from 9am. to 1pm.*sigh*Ding lao shi is going to teach the new song.I sure will get scolded one..*sob*Just had dinner 1 or 2 hours ago.My mum went to the nearby coffeeshop to get takeaways.Injured my right knee today when playing basketball..It hurts..Will try to finish up my homework today.. My mum using the sewing machine now..*ah*SO noisy..
Science CA4 on Tuesday
Homework:
Brochure(Adrian)
Many many History worksheets



No comments:

Post a Comment