Wednesday 21 July 2004

Could't update yesterday as my internet connection have got some problem.Miss Siew didn't come to school today.Today's HMT lesson,we learn from the express chinese book..Miss Chia teach until very rush.I also learn until my brain want to explode ready.Going off for dinner.bye
Study HARD for the GEOGRAPHY test tomorrow!!

Homework:
Brochure(Adrian Thingy)
Tuesday
Yesterday was Tuesday.We had D&T lesson..Learnt Plastic.When we did our practical,we were to saw the metal piece used to make the striker of the wind chime.Mr. Chee demostrate to us before we started doing.All of a sudden, he used the hammar and  hit the workbench hard.I was so shocked.Have chinese spelling also..25 words.Took bus home and saw Mr. Tan at the bus stop.He takes the same bus as me..


No comments:

Post a Comment