Sunday 19 June 2011

Went to bf's hse this afternoon to use his internet and microsoft office. lol! Mac sucks cos my sis didnt download microsoft office which makes life very hard when i wanna do ppt/type stuff/edit my resume. And bf's been neglecting his comp cos he hardly uses it so i shall help him. =X Finished up my stuff and then we watched sourcecode online together. The usual flashback style, which makes you kind of confused at first and then the pieces start to fit the puzzle.

Rot around for a while and then we went out to have dinner and decided to catch x-men first class. Seriously dunno wat's wrong with the crowd. Bought tickets for FIRST ROW. Like freaking first row. This's like the 2nd time i sat first row in my entire life. Im still having neck aches, no joke. LOL! So next time i shall stick to my principle, 3rd row onwards ONLY! The movie's alright, not that into xmen anyway.

Anw met greg, my bro in law, downstairs at e lift when bf send me home, while we were halfway thrgh a conversation with bf. Awkward for a moment. Lol.

Homely sat. Love to rot at home. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment