Sunday 12 June 2011

Super eventful sat

Shared a flea booth with my workfren @scape today but the weather was such a bitch. Started pouring real heavily like ah hour before I left house. Would have welcomed the heavy downpour any other time, but not when I have a truckload of clothes to lug to town. Plus bf had to attend his ex tcher's wedding so no free collie to help me carry. n all my guy frens just had to be busy all on e same day =( but somehow I did manage to lug everything by myself, albeit looking like a mad woman who's gg to pao lv. Lol! Business wasnt that good at first but started to pick up slightly. At least managed to cover rental fee. =x anyway I concluded that it's SO MUCH easier to buy than sell so maybe I should just do that next time. Hah.

Rushed home after that with bf to attend a fathers' day dinner at dmss with my parents sis sis's bf n ask gel n sheena along. Food was so so. N alot uncles n aunties were damn high at e dinner. So =O must be e alcohol... it ended at like 11+ then we hanged ard for a while before heading home cos somebody needs to go home study. Haha

Pics up soon. Abit lazy to upload now

/Edited
pics up!






No comments:

Post a Comment