Wednesday 22 June 2011

midwkkk

Went for a confirmation job interview today. Like confirmation?! Damn lame. He could have waited till first day of work before telling me all those stuff. Anyway my new workplace is kind of far, at town. But oh well, just chin cai ba. Just bear with it for 2 months den i'll be a student all over again. =)

Gonna start work at prudential on monday. Dont worry, Im not one of those at interchange forcing you to get a policy and stuff. Gonna be a PA and do all the rojak admin stuff. Sounds alright. Shall see how it goes. Can date me for dinner at town since it's so near. Heehee. Gg to just enjoy my remaining nanny days. Will miss little fatty so SO MUCH!

Anw met bf's lifesaving fren on the train today. Wanted to siam but apparently we were standing opposite each other n he took e initative to say hi to me. So right... im known as sw's gf. So upsetting. RAH!

Came home and brought little fatty downstairs for a walk at the market with my sis. She's like so fascinated with all the myraid of colours at the supermarket. After that she got so tired she fell aslp in my arms. lol! Anw fatty's a tv junkie. She loves to watch dong yi with me @7pm if she's not slping. =))

Anw some random woman just called my hse phone n ask me whether it's world of sports. Are you kidding me?! Jokes.

Till then. Bye! Gg to have a super eventful wkend this wk. Overseas on sat n my cousin's engagement on sun. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment