Wednesday 8 June 2011

midweek

Woke up super early today for driving and heed wen's advice to take bus instead. It's really much faster but it means i cant stop by to withdraw money if i go by bus. Anw reached like really early but didnt see driving aunty in sight. So i decided to call her and i found out i mixed up my wed's and fri's lsn timing. Oh man! just kill me pls. Good thing i had other plans if not i would be damn pissed by myself. lol.

So went tamp to return my books and see doc on my way home. And to think i met my sis's bf at the polyclinic. Damn qiao. Not to worry my disease is not contagious, just some usual allergic reactions but need to get some tablets to ease the itch n to slp in peace. Anw one of the pharmacists there is quite shuai. =X

Went tamp1,cs n tm to walk ard n shop for my uncle's present. Headache. So hard to decide what to get. Finally gao dim everything n den head home.

What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment