Friday 3 June 2011

TGIF!

TGIF! even though it doesnt make any difference to me since everyday is like a friday. =X

Been staying at home and the only time i went out was for driving. The last driving lesson was super shitty. Too much things on my mind. I kept losing focus and just super out of sort even aunty noticed and say she want to scold me alr. =X But i guess things r seemingly back on the right path alr, next lsn shld be fine. =) Doing u-turn is quite thrilling! But got the fear that i might just stall e car in the middle of the roads. Hah.

Home with my mummy now. Even kiki is out to play. *pout* My parents are gg to msia over e wkends, without ME. EmoSSSS.. =(

And my bf ditching me this sat for his aunt. =( Oh well, just whining...

i shall go eat the yoghurt in the fridge now~

No comments:

Post a Comment